Kurt Lee can advise you on your complex tax, trust or will requirements or if your business needs advice on any aspect of tax from incorporating to demerging companies, employee share schemes or Enterprise Investment schemes for outside investment. He is also able to advise you on the availability of Business and Agricultural Property Reliefs for inheritance tax (IHT) purposes and Entrepreneurs Relief for capital gains tax (CGT).
Kurt has over 17 years’ experience in tax and has a great deal of knowledge in IHT and CGT tax planning strategies. As a trust specialist, he can also advise on the creation, running and breaking of trusts.
If you require clear analysis and understanding of tax law, Kurt can advice on drafting complex, tax efficient wills.
As well as being a solicitor, Kurt also holds the following professional qualifications and memberships:
- Chartered tax advisor and member of Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CIOT)
- Tax Technician and member of the Association of Taxation Technicians
- Trust and Estate Practitioner and member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Recommended in The Legal 500 2016
- Business and Professional member of CLA
Recent examples of work or case studies:
- Advising an expatriate on planning and asset protection structuring.
- Reducing a substantial inheritance tax liability on an estate to nil.
- Advising trustees and a cohabiting couple on asset protection.
- Advising a commercial property client on complex Stamp Duty Land Tax issues.