Disputed Wills, Trusts & Probate
Disputes are difficult and upsetting, particularly if family relationships are involved. But our experienced and dedicated legal team can take the stress out of the situation and help you, and those around you, reach an agreement simply and quickly.
Our sensitive, practical and thorough approach means we will protect your interests, talk you through the options and ensure costs are kept to a minimum. Our aim is to provide clear and uncomplicated advice whatever your circumstances may be. Those we have helped in the past include: executors, trustees, personal representatives, beneficiaries, charities, attorneys, deputies, creditors, carers, and vulnerable adults.
We can manage and resolve a variety of difficult legal situations for you, including:
- Claims for financial provision from an estate
- Challenges to the validity of a will
- Disputes about legacies
- Challenges to lifetime gifts
- Problems in the interpretation of wills and trust documents
- Disputes between executors or trustees and beneficiaries
- Problems with estate administration, including costs and recovering debts
- Issues in connection with the Mental Capacity Act 2005 including applications to the Court of Protection relating for example to statutory wills and the appointment and conduct of deputies.
All of our team are members of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS), meaning they have extensive experience of managing complex disputes, both home and abroad.
If you would like to speak with one of our lawyers, please call 01202 786152.
Latest News & Blogs
A Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) is a legal document which authorises someone else to make certain decisions on your behalf when you can no longer do so.