Employment & HR
- Day-to-day employment issues
- Employment contracts and service agreements
- Restrictive covenants, confidentiality and intellectual property
- Employment status
- Restructuring, reorganisation and redundancy
- Mergers, acquisitions, insourcing and outsourcing (TUPE)
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Employment tribunal claims
- Discrimination and equal pay issues
- Settlement agreements and pre-termination discussions
- Retainer service and ‘TLC’ insurance
If you run a business, whether it’s a large corporation, SME or owner-managed, a large part of your day-to-day work will be managing staff. You’ll want that staff to be happy, productive and positive, as this directly effects your reputation and your profitability. Therefore it’s important to stay on top of the law and its effects on your employees.
We can help you do just that, thanks to our specialist team of employment lawyers. If staffing issues get tricky we know exactly what to do, helping to minimise the impact on your business. But what we really want to do is stop things from reaching this point in the first place.
Through a process of open communication, we hope to keep you, your policies, handbooks, contracts and director service agreements current and relevant. We’re particularly strong in the care field, and have dedicated helplines available for information and advice.
We’ve created retainer packages too, which give you a telephone helpline, and document health check as standard, and can include extras like document drafting, face-to-face meetings and in-house training. Plus we produce a regular blog about developments in employment law, and our fortnightly email ‘Alert’ that rounds up our blogs, so that you can always be one step ahead.
We’re also conscious that you might be worried about the cost of possible problems, so we can now offer you access to a specialist insurance package that captures legal fees, costs and awards incurred in relation to employment tribunal disputes.
So whether you want to sign up for an Alert, need help with a possible tribunal claim or want support for your HR and management team, we’re happy to discuss this with you today.