Danielle qualified as a solicitor in August 2016 and shortly after qualifying joined the Corporate & Commercial team at Lester Aldridge.
She assists and advises on transactional M&A matters, where clients are either buying, selling or merging companies or partnerships, and also advises on share buybacks and company restructuring. In addition to drafting and helping to negotiate the transaction documentation, Danielle has experience managing the due diligence and disclosure process. She remains calm and level-headed in situations that can be stressful and time-critical.
Danielle often reviews and reports to the client on a variety of commercial agreements and arrangements, highlighting the potential risks and incorporating new clauses to ensure that the document achieves the client’s desired outcome.
Another aspect of the services she provides is corporate compliance and company secretarial services. She conducts reviews of the company’s corporate books, registers and filings and advises the client accordingly.
Danielle has been identified as a Rising Star by The Legal 500, an independent legal research and publishing company that assesses global law firms and lawyers for the purpose of publishing rankings and guides.
Recent examples of work or case studies:
Assisted and advised on the following matters and transactions:
- The sale of shares in an online and app-based selling platform for c.£6m
- The sale of shares in a software company to private equity investors for c.£23m
- A refinance of c.£30m to fund a commercial property development project
- The exercise of share options in an Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme
- The vendor due diligence process, preparing an online marketing company for sale
- The company’s buyback of shares from a departing director/shareholder
- A compulsory share transfer under the terms of a shareholders’ agreement and company’s articles of association and company
- The drafting of bespoke website terms and conditions of use and terms and conditions of trading for an online recruitment company